Monday, March 14, 2011

{alltv} Donald Trump on Richard Hatch Returning to Prison: "I Don't Know What It Is With Him"

Free wrapping of gift items at the most popular destination for tea online.

Donald Trump says he's going to have a sit-down with Celebrity Apprentice contestant Richard Hatch after he was ordered back to prison for failing to re-file his taxes from his Survivor winnings.

"I don't know what it is with him," Trump tells TV Guide Network's Hollywood 411. "I like him, he's a nice guy. I thought he served his time and now he's going back to jail. ... I'm going to have to sit down with him and talk to him."

Hatch turned himself in at U.S. District Court in Providence, R.I., on Monday to start a nine-month sentence, according to The Associated Press.

He previously spent three years in prison after failing to pay taxes on the $1 million he won on Survivor in 2000. He was serving a three-year term of supervised release as of 2009 and was supposed to re-file his taxes during that time.

Hatch has appealed his case to the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston and has always maintained his innocence.

"I hope I'm released soon," Hatch said Monday. "But this system is not effective in dealing with the truth. As always, I'll comply with whatever I'm asked to do and continue my pursuit of exoneration."

It is unclear how Hatch's incarceration will affect the Celebrity Apprentice finale, which will air Sunday, May 22. Trump, however, does not foresee a conflict.

"If we have to, we will get him out," the mogul says. "If it works into that situation, we will get him out. I assume he will behave well."

Hatch has survived the season's first two firings.

Bare Necessities Bare Necessities

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment