Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{alltv} Howard Stern in Rolling Stone: I Admire Charlie Sheen

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC 

Radio jock Howard Stern says he admires Charlie Sheen's ability to not care about anything.

"I sort of admire Charlie Sheen's ability to say f--- you to the world," Stern tells Rolling Stone. "It's a fascinating car wreck because, you know, how many people are in Hollywood dying for a hit television show? I don't know whether to give him a medal or to throw him in a loony bin. He doesn't care, and that's not me."

Stern goes on to say that, in addition to caring too much, the other difference between him and Sheen is that he wouldn't hire a prostitute. "I'm too germ-phobic," he says.

The 57-year-old radio host can relate to one aspect of Sheen's life: Divorce. "After my divorce, I realized, 'Oh, wow, I can go have sex,'" he says. "And I was running around, picking up women. Then all of a sudden, it dawned on me that I really didn't need that much sex. I just wanted somebody with me every minute. I was using women as a surrogate mother."

Stern's full interview with Rolling Stone, where he also discusses Artie Lange ("I just want Artie to stay alive") and his recent contract renewal ("I was pretty sure I was going to leave the radio), will hit stands on Friday.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC Save on ebooks at eHarlequin.com Lingerie.com Microsoft Store

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment