Monday, March 14, 2011

Caution! Designer at Work!

We're in the middle of our 2012 development process and it's an exciting time for us because we are consumed with all things creative.

Here's a look at my moods so far.



Just waiting for the sun.



Frida Kahlo



I went to two major Andy Warhol exhibits that were just incredible. They were held at the Brooklyn Museum and the other at the MoMA. Naturally, these exhibits led me to Interview Magazine and I used to collect them when I was a kid. The covers alone had me mesmerized. At the time, Interview magazine was physically a large magazine and was so colorful. I found it defiantly appealing to a fashion obsessed little bug like myself. 


You too can make a glamourous look! 


I also always had a fling with Cosmo!

I want the cover!! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment