Monday, March 14, 2011

Fala Chen indirectly admit she calls boyfriend Sit Sai Hung "husband"

It was recently rumored that Fala Chen calls her Neway young master boyfriend Sit Sai Hung "husband". Towards the rumor, Fala completely did not mind, just smiled sweetly and indirectly admitted.

Yesterday Fala Chen attended a skincare brand event. The organizers arranged a little boy to get kissed by Fala, when asked if she'll express her love to boyfriend Sit Sai Hang on White Day? She smiled and said that just a hug and a kiss is happy enough. Asked if she will celebrate White Day with her 'husband'? Fala did not deny and smiled sweetly: "I don't know yet, see if there are any surprises!" But Fala's manager quickly clarified that they are just boyfriend and girlfriend. Asked again if her boyfriend had given her anything for White Day? She exposed: "It's in the heart! (Does she want to get a ring as a gift?) Let's see if there are any surprises tonight! (Do you admit that he's your husband?) It's hard to answer, this is an address made in private, I hope everyone can give me some space."

As for 'future sister-in-law' Marie Zhuge planning to marry at the end of the year, asked if Fala will attend the wedding? Fala said: "I responded to this question many times, it is reportedly at the end of the year right! I am happy for her! (When is it your turn?) Later, busy at work." Also, in the past Fala had studied in Japan before, regarding to all the tragic events happening there, she said: "One of my Japanese friends, I can't get in touch with her! When I was studying, she lived in the west side of Kanazawa, shouldn't be affected! (Donate for the disaster relief?) If there is an opportunity I will, but I believe the aftermath work will be done well, so I'm just worried about the casualty numbers climbing!"

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

No comments:

Post a Comment