Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Prim Spring Templates!

Hi Everyone!

Well, I finally have some new templates to share! It seems it has been soooo long since I've actually had time to make some.

I will be adding a 'Menu' bar soon, which will have all the template links there, so you won't have to search old posts to find them. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and should have it done soon.


*PLEASE NOTE: The templates are my own work BUT the Raggedy Graphic on the 'Spring Annie' template is the work and property of CHERYL SESLAR.

Happy Saturday! 

For the template, just copy and paste the code below it into the 'HTML' section of 'ADD A GADGET'.

Please remember that the template is designed to work with the 'Minima' template. Also, it's a good idea to remove any previously applied templates.

You can find directions for applying any of my templates here:




Spring Annie



Happy Spring




No comments:

Post a Comment