Thursday, March 17, 2011

How about……an Easter Lily???

Hey everyone…..I hope you’re all having a great week!!!!!  It’s FRIDAY tomorrow and I thought why not start of a GREAT weekend with a new flower design??????  I had been asked to see if I could come up a with an Easter Lily….Well….you know me…I LOVE a challenge……SO…..here’s what I came up with……..

PDC Easter Lily Flowers Mockup 3-17-2011 (1)

PDC Easter Lily Flowers Mockup 3-17-2011 (7)

So…What do you think?????? Don’t you think they look like Easter Lilies?????  Would you like to know how I made them??? If so…check out my tutorial…..

PDC Easter Lily Flower Tutorial 3-17-2011

 

Now…If you liked how easy they were to make…would you like to have the file??? If so you can find it here……

PDC EASTER LILY 3/17/2011

PDC Easter Lily 3-17-2011

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD / PDF / EPS / MTC

Thank you for bearing with me and allowing me to vent this last week!!!! I had been asked to consider starting a petition concerning the PC issue…..after a lot of thought I decided it is not a good decision to make….I don’t thing a e-petition will have an impact…but I know our decisions and actions will…So I made the decision and action that was best for me…… I am SO EXCITED and waiting on my new Lynx!!!! Hopefully I’ll have it in a couple of weeks then I can start creating projects with It…I can’t WAIT!!!! 

As always….THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  I hope you like my new design………I also pray you have a very blessed weekend and will come by to visit again!!! Until next time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment