Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I’m STILL Beside Myself…..

With Excitement……..I’m counting down the weeks until I get my NEW CUTTER!!!!  I couldn’t wait to share with you that Sherri just updated her webiste……

Thats Scrap Inc small

With details of the NEW LYNX….Check out what it looks like!!!!

Black Cat Lynx 12"

Black Cat Lynx 12"

Your Price: $499.00

Black Cat Lynx 12"

12" Black Cat Lynx MUST OWN MTC (Make the cut) SOFTWARE & They are working with SCAL (Sure Cuts A lot) to get this cutter to work with that program!!!

Isn’t the “kitty” pretty!!!! I can’t WAIT I can’t WAIT!!!!  Here’s all the details on the machine as well…….

High Strength aluminium body, High Precision Steel gritshaft to help prevent slipping on long cuts, 10 Silica Gel Buttons for easy control, High speed Processor, Supports all windows and Macintos operating systems, Led laser light for precise print and cut, High pressure – 500grms for easy cutting up to cereal weight chipboard, Back lit LCD display, User friendly design allows adjustment of cutting speed and pressure while working, USB and serial interface, Max cutting width: 12", Max media width: 16.25", Operating system: Windows2000/XP/win7/ Vista/win7 x64 /Mac OSX10.2.8, Interface: Serial and USB, Control Panel: 10Silica gel buttons, Cutting Speed 600mm/s, 12 steps, Pressure 50g~500g, 160 steps, Dimensions: 24" x 10.5" x 10.5", Comes with ONE year warranty

I’m NOT getting a commission from them to promote their product….I am just one person who is TOTALLY impressed with ALL aspects of this company….Sherri and Dawn are AMAZING ladies..they have us ARTists’ passion at heart…they are striving to help everyone meet their desires to have a cutting machine that is AMAZING quality with amazing customer support…for a more reasonable reachable price……Yes it seems a bit pricey…BUT…if you consider all the money you invest in cartridges for the nasty PC company’s cutter……think how quickly you could save up to purchase this amazing machine and no longer be restricted to what PC says you can cut!!!!! AND Not to mention this machine will do SO MUCH MORE then the nasty PC company’s machine will do!!!!!!

Ok…I’m off my soapbox for the day!!! LOL…THANK YOU for bearing with me……My baby is getting much better and I’m finally getting my day job work under control so I’m hoping to get to start creating again some today…I’m having such SERIOUS withdrawls!!!! Smile  Thank you for stopping by and I SO hope you will come by again!!!! I wish you all a VERY blessed day!!! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment