Monday, March 14, 2011

Joel Chan: Don't dare to say if possibility to develop relationship with Florinda Ho

Since Joel Chan's news broke out that he divorced ex-wife Ponny Leung, he had not made a public appearance until yesterday when he went back to work on TVB new series My Cruel Lover. He went to Sai Kung to shoot outdoor scenes, not only was he in a good mood, but he appeared like a winner and generously accepted interviews. He had a chok look on the whole time. He said: "I already tidy up my emotions, the reports didn't really affect me. I will do what I'm suppose to do."

Joel was asked if he still keeps in touch with Florinda Ho? He said: "I know she did interviews, I called her and said thanks and apologized. We joked, couldn't believe that liking leopard designs can call the media's attention. (Florinda clarified for you?) Not for me, the incident had impacted her, she is only 22 years old and still has a lot ahead of her, she still needs to date. (More development in the relationship?) We are more in touch, but not more development. We are just friends!" As Florinda expressed that there may be a chance to develop a relationship, Joel said: "It's hard to say what will happen in this world. (Her qualities right for you?) At the moment, I don't think so, I have many female friends, will everyone be my girlfriend? (No development opportunities?) I don't know, I don't dare to answer, but at the moment, no."

'Victory Joel' has many female friends, but he did not forget to defend his ex-wife, he said: "She's not in the industry, it's not a problem to bother me, but my ex-wife is not in the industry, I hope the media won't bother her. She already didn't have a good marriage, I don't want her to get anymore trouble. (Still keep in touch with ex-wife?) No, been busy with work." After a failed marriage, Joel frankly said that he has matured, and will learn from the mistake all over again.

Nothing to say to Pakho Chau

Since the Florinda rumors, Joel and Pakho had been "love opponents", asked if Joel has anything to say to Pakho? He said: "I really don't know him, so I don't want to comment. I don't want to affect other people." After the interview, Joel was seen constantly on the phone, is he reporting to Florinda?

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

No comments:

Post a Comment