Saturday, March 19, 2011

the morning so far

I woke up by a vile smell this morning. It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was Kif, who was lying on my face, had been farting.

Oh the smell! The disguisting, horrid, rancid smell of a small cat's bottom! I seriously don't know how it is possible for something so small to produce something that gross.

Well, I managed to fall asleep again, only to be woken up about an hour later by the neighbour playing the not-so-fantastic-tune "I dreamed a dream". Over and over again she played the damn tune, kranking up the volume a little more for each time she pressed repeat.

As the music stopped Tylor jumped up on my face and started having a cuddle.

... Anyone who's met Tylor knows of his dribbling when having a cuddle. For those of you who hasn't met him it's kind of hard to explain. But imagine the Victoria falls applied into a cat's mouth and then picture yourself being the reciever of the saliva... That comes pretty close.

I was therefore drenched in Tylor's saliva after a while. He purred and purred and dribbled and dribbled and I realized I stood no chance of going back to sleep. Instead I got up and made breakfast.

After putting the kettle on I went back into the bedroom only to find both Kif and Tylor fast asleep on my pillows. Cheeky buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment