Monday, March 7, 2011

Outfit of The Day & Lunch At Yates ♥




Okay, where do I begin? Lets start from the top. The outfit is completely Primark, I wish I could impress you with saying it's French Connection or ALL Karen Millen, but unfortunately being a poor student, Primark is as extravagant as I can get nowadays.
I usually wear the green trousers (£13.00), with a cropped black leather jacket to match Cheryl's outfit. (Sad I know).

Anyway, I really like the black boots with the trousers as it gives it a more glam effect. The boots I adore, I actually bought two pairs of them so I could wear them for longer. They were only £15.00 aswell, I need to take better pictures of them... The blouse was only £8.00, so that is not too shabby in my book. The large nude chain bag is also from Primark, it was only £7.00 so an entire outfit for £43.00 is pretty amazing!

The picture of my eye make is not fantastic....but for my first post with my terrible camera skills, it could be worse. Anyway, I know I need urgent help with my eyebrows but I am trying to grow them. I want them slightly thicker and more shaped. I might go to a salon for them!

The rest of the pictures are just when me and Louise went to Yates with her boyfriend Scott and Graham. I ate an incredible amount, but the sad thing is I am STARVING again even though it's nearly half 2 in the morning...great!

Anyone have any tips to help my tragic eyebrows? Hahaha :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment