Thursday, March 17, 2011

Outfit of The Day ♥

This is just a picture orientated blog post which is pretty self explanatory. I'm trying to take more photos with my pink camera, but it's slowly dying from all of the drunken nights out.
Yes, they are my green skinny trousers but in brown. Primark does wonders doesn't it?!

My wardrobe basically is a mixture of skin tight trousers and dresses. How exciting...I need to go shopping more! Then "The Boots" are being worn again, I pretty much live in these bad boys. 
Everyone always asks how I can wear them when the heels are so high..Good question. 
For the top, it's just a basic nude vest top from, yep you guessed it Primark. Only £1.50 too.

The blazer is £18.00 from New Look. I love this thing, it really fits well around the waist and I love that the sleeves are a short length. Ohh and the necklace is from Topsh-FINE! It's from Primark too... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment