Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PDC Daffodil Anyone????

Hey Everyone….I hope you’re having another blessed week!!!!  So…I had a challenge to come up with a 3D Daffodil flower….Hummmmmmmmm…You know me….couldn’t pass up the challenge….so I took it head on……Soooooooooooo…..Here’s my version……

P1030253

P1030255

Do you like it?????  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!!!  Wanna see how I made it?????

PDC Daffodil Flower Tutorial 3-2-2011

And if you’re interested in the file???? You can get it here…..

PDC Daffodil 3-2-2011

PDC Daffodil 3-2-2011

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD / PDF / EPS / MTC

I SO SO SO hope you like this!!! I had a lot of fun making it!!!!!  Would love to hear your thoughts!!!  And ….THANK YOU so much for stopping by and visiting with me….I wish you all a VERY blessed day!!! I hope you will come by again!!!!  Until next time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment