Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pin Me Up..

Okay, this is just a quick post for you girls, because i've been sitting on my laptop for hours trying to do an exhibition review for the V&A museum. My brain doesn't seem to be working today. Sleep is a nice plan right now, anyway I just wanted to share with you a video that I cannot stop watching. It's by one of my favourite make-up gurus, Pixi2woo. She is absolutely gorgeous and is incredible at doing make-up. Definitely check her Youtube account, i'll put a link down below. 

Here is the video I was telling you about, it's a recreation of the 1950s sex symbol: Jayne Mansfield. The thing I love about this look is that it's flawless and classy. I would do anything to have the same features as Marilyn Monroe or Jayne! I tried doing this make-up look a few months ago, but it didn't look very glamourous...maybe i'll have to practice more.

Anyway, here are the links. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment