Monday, March 14, 2011

Shirley injures leg, leg swells looks like a pig trotter



Shirley Yeung and Eric Tsang have been performing on stage in Macau. The two stepped on uneven step and lost their footing and both fell down the stairs. Sporting an evening dress and high heels, Shirley had more severe injuries. She suffered a sprained right ankle and bruised right shoulder, neck and waist were also injured. Luckily, after x ray and doctor’s examination, no bones were fractured, however Shirley is required to rest for at least 4-5 days. Originally, she was planned to go to Danxia Shan to shoot a travel documentary for TVB but now Ben Wong has been put in her place.

Yesterday Shirley uploaded some photographs of her foot which showed it being very swollen like a pig trotter. She expressed: “It is really painful, my whole body is sore, I cannot even walk right now.” Reporters caught up with Shirley for an interview, she said: “I accidentally wrong footed and fell down the steps and at the time, I was wearing heeled and off shoulder dress, so it was extremely painful when I fell. However afterwards, I continued with the show. On my way back to HK, I felt more and more pain so I went to the emergency ward, I did not dare tell my mum but told my boyfriend. Accidents do happen!” Asked how Eric’s injuries were, she replied: “He fell with me but he isn’t injured in any way and even pulled onto me”

Eric seemed fine even after the fall with his exercised physique. He replied: “I am fine, but I was worried about crushing Shirley during the fall. I think Shirley is very professional, even after the fall she continued to perform on stage and even shook hands with the audience before leaving!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

No comments:

Post a Comment