Wednesday, March 16, 2011

'Every time I talk about it, I want to cry': Eva Longoria gets emotional as she opens up about divorce from Tony Parker

By Daily Mail Reporter


Ready for her close up: Eva Longoria shows her seductive side in a new shoot for Allure magazine


Eva Longoria has opened up about her split from basketball player Tony Parker for the first time.

The Desperate Housewives star filed for divorce from the San Antonio Spurs player last November following claims he had exchanged inappropriate texts with another woman, rumoured to be his team-mate's wife Erin Barry.

'I'm kind of having to find new patterns because I'm not used to having - I'm used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game,' the actress, who turns 36 today, tells Allure magazine.

Still struggling: The Desperate Housewives star admits she feels like crying whenever she talks about her divorce


'It's been - every time I talk about it, I want to cry.'

She adds: 'It's been hard. Very hard.

'I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama.'
Eva, who counts former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham and reality TV star Kim Kardashian as friends, says she has turned those close to her for support.

'You know, some people collect plates and stamps and coins. I collect people, I collect amazing, smart, interesting women,' she says.

However, she stopped short of talking about her new romance with Eduardo Cruz, Penelope Cruz's brother.

She would only say: 'I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it.'

The pair have tried to keep their fledgling romance out of the spotlight, however they were seen enjoying a romantic cruise together last month.

More recently, she was seen sharing a heated kiss with the 25-year-old Spanish singer/songwriter at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood.

Parker and Longoria were married in a lavish star-studded ceremony in Italy in July 2007.

Moving on: Eva with her ex husband Tony Parker and right, with Penelope Cruz's brother Eduardo


Source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment