Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Kiss By The Book..

I'm in a very strange mood today, I don't know whether it's because I've been playing Britney's "Everytime" for hours or if I need to get out of the house. I watched Baz Luhrmann's 1996 interpretation of Romeo and Juliet today too...

I think thats the reason my mood is so funny. As much as I love that film, it does annoy me with the whole concept of "true love". If only real men were like that...*sigh*

Maybe true romance is just as real as vampires who glitter...If that's true then I guess I'll be looking a bit more like Bridget Jones in 10 years time...
I guess it could be worse though, I could be Lucie Jones who is stuck on Take Me Out forever. I think the whole romance thing is just overrated and when I find the individual who created Valentine's day, I'll personally make them watch Titanic for hours and hours on end...
Okay, my little ramble is done. I'm turning off any romance related songs and films and will just eat my mood away...Cheese & bacon quiche anyone?

 A little bit too realistic for my liking...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment