Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good Evening.....

Everyone.....I did get one more card created tonight for the 5 I have an order for...this one is for a girl.....and she enjoys music....I thought this was cute as she is a very sweet girl and loves animals as well.....The base card is purple, the layers are decorative yellow/blue strips & a pink floral that I embossed with my sizzix machine....I inked one side of the embossing sleeve and it transfered the ink onto the paper when it embossed....I really like the look and will do this again.....


You'll notice on several of the areas of the piano and animals I made some things 3D, like the glasses of lemonade, the flowers, the bunny tail and the mouse tail, I also used some glossy accents on the glasses of lemonade as well as the vase......I thought it made the card more interactive!!! I connected all the layers with yellow brads.....I then layered the area for the rubber stamped message and embossed with a sparkly purple embossing powder.....happens to have music notes on it too!!! Connected these layers with purple brads!



I made a complimentary envelope as well at the inside layer I did in the blue strip and rubber stamped a phrase......I took a couple angle shots so you can see the dimensions....I liked the way it turned out and think it's really cute.....I hope she likes it!!!

Ok.....guess that's about it for me tonight....I'm a tired critter and need my beauty sleep!!! Thanks for stopping by again and visiting with me!!!!! I pray you all have a wonderful night/day and I'll talk with you again soon!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment