The tree was fun!!! I took a printed image I had found on the interet and went from there....created some leaves to cut with my cricut and started layering on the tree to give it a really cool dimension....the trunk I used a combination of clear glaze, clear embossing powder and some brown stazon ink......it had a realisic tree trunk feel.....the grass I used some minced up yarn....I layered over a piece of cardboard to give it some good stability...the frames I designed in Inkscape and cut with my cricut!!! I really like them and thought they worked out very nice with the design.....
I like the idea of using a photo album on a layout like I did on a previous layout so I thought I would incorporate one again....this time I gave it a bit of a different look......the photos are under the Mount Everest ride.....then I wanted to be able to add the brochure for Animal Kingdom so I made a holder for it.......
Ok......now, I am again sharing the files I created to make these two layouts in case anyone is interested in them.......I hope you can find a use for some of them......You know the drill....click either on the image or the designated link to download the file!!!!
Download: Here

Download: Here
Download: Here
I'm also including a game controller design I created earlier this week for someone who was in a need for it.......You will want to copy the buttons into a new layer and then cut, I just added them all together in this file........I hope you might find a use for it!!!

Download: Here
I want to, as always, THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me........I enjoy sharing my creations with you and I just hope someone can find a use for the files I design!!!! I hope you will come by and visit again.....For all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts out there I pray you all enjoy your wonderful day tomorrow!!! I pray you are all safe and happy!!!! Please come again...Until then....



No comments:
Post a Comment