Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Sunday Everyone…..

I hope you’ve all enjoyed a wonderful weekend!!!!  We ended up having a bit of snow this weekend so I was home all weekend….AND I got to play in my ARTHaven…YEAH ME!!! Winking smile 

So the other day I bought me an EReader……..mine is a new maker on the market by Pandigital…but you know what I LOVE it!!!! It’s VERY nice and holds lots of books, magazines, newpapers, songs, videos and all the goodies…heck I can even browse the web and read email and check facebook with it…….It’s WONDERFUL to have while laying in bed and wanting to read….no physical books to keep up with just my EReader….AND I can also download from Barnes & Noble just like the Nook (I just didn’t want a Nook…didn’t like the look of it)….so I’m a HAPPY CAMPER!!! 

However….I wasn’t willing to pay $50.00 for a cover for it….yes I know….I’m thick headed…. LOL So I decided to make my own cover……so my brain went into thinking mode……I pulled out some of my hot pocket boxes…you know the big boxes, fun foam, fabric and ribbon…and cut down to size what I wanted the covers to be and went to town…….wanna see what I came up with?????

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (1)

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (2)

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (3)

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (4)

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (5)PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (6)

PDC Cover made for EReader 2-5-2011 (7)

And I didn’t do any sewing either…..Just one of my favorite tools…LOL…my glue gun!!!  Would LOVE to hear what you think????

It was FUN to make and I’m quite happy with it!!!!! 

Then…………….I had been having some requests for my long stem roses to be made in other colors……..so that’s what I worked on the rest of the weekend!!!!!  See the colors I’ve made so far!!!!……

PDC 5 color 1 inch Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (2)

Here’s what they look like close up…….

PDC BourxPlant 1 inch 3 count Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (3)

PDC Chandelier Sun 1 inch 3 count Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (5)

PDC Mauve Pink 1 inch 3 count Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (3)

PDC Red Passion 1 inch 3 count Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (3)

PDC Rustic Java 1 in 3 count Long Stem Roses 2-6-2011 (1)

Of course I’ve added all of these to My ETSY Store….in case anyone is interested in any of these…you can find them here…….

PDC ETSY Button

Okie Dokie….so that catches me up so far!!!!! I SO hope you all have a VERY blessed week!!! THANK YOU so much for coming by to visit with me!!!!  I do hope you will come by again…Until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment