Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Hump Day!!!!

Happy Wednesday (Hump Day) everyone….It was a cold and slippery one here!!!!  Little snow..yes……messy messy roads….DEFINITELY!!! I was never so happy to get home today!!!

But I did have some FUN in my ARTHaven when I got home…..I was able to complete a couple of orders I had……and got a few more things made for my ETSY store….wanna see?????

This first is My Bird of Paradise Flowers made in LARGE scale and into long stem bouquets…I’m quite impressed with how they came out even if I do have to say so myself…..

PDC Bird of Paradise Long Stem Bouquet approx 7 inch 2-8-2011 (1)

PDC Bird of Paradise Long Stem Bouquet approx 7 inch 2-8-2011 (2)

PDC Bird of Paradise Long Stem Bouquet approx 7 inch 2-8-2011 (5)

PDC Bird of Paradise Long Stem Bouquet approx 7 inch 2-8-2011 (6)

Then the other thing I made????  Well I had been sent a link to an AMAZING site on ETSY where the lady made her own jewelry with her flower designs…I LOVE this lady’s ART…so I thought about it and decided I would try to turn some of MY flowers into jewelry as well!!!  So here’s one of my first designs…..I like how these worked up and can see myself venturing into more of these…..I like the idea of starting from scratch and creating a piece of jewelry…I just hope maybe someone might also like them….

PDC Chadelier Java Rose 1 inch Earrings and Stick Pin 2-9-2010 (2)

PDC Chadelier Java Rose 1 inch Earrings and Stick Pin 2-9-2010 (4)

PDC Chadelier Java Rose 1 inch Earrings and Stick Pin 2-9-2010 (1)

PDC Chadelier Java Rose 1 inch Earrings and Stick Pin 2-9-2010 (7)

PDC Chadelier Java Rose 1 inch Earrings and Stick Pin 2-9-2010 (6)

So….if anyone is interested in any of these you are most welcome to check out My ETSY Store here…….

PDC ETSY Button

So….that catches me up for the night…..I do hope you’ll come by again to visit….I’m getting closer to working on a few more cut files soon….working my way down my TO DO list…don’t we all have those!!! Winking smile  As always…THANK YOU for coming by…I wish you all a very blessed week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment