Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pam Anderson Files For Divorce From Husband #3

Pamela Anderson divorces husband number three. The former "Baywatch" star has filed divorce from Rick Solomon Friday.

Less than three months of being married, 40-year-old Anderson has hinted that her marriage was not on the best of terms on her official website. The divorce was filed in the Los Angeles Supreme Court. They had been married in Las Vegas on October 6.

Anderson had said she was happy with the marriage only a month ago. "I'm the happiest I've ever been," the Playboy covergirl says of her husband. "We're good for each other."

Solomon might be best known for being Shannon Doherty's ex and Paris Hilton's partner in the infamous "One Night In Paris" sex video.

Just last week, the red skimpy swimsuit-strutting actress denied reports about a new reality show for the couple. She said she had considered the offer but decided against it for family reasons.

"The choices I have to make now are about quality of life. And meaning. Not about money or fame for no good reason," Anderson wrote on her blog.

"I know I've made a lot of mistakes. But no regrets - just living such a huge dream. I'm blessed. So many options. I can't complain. I can be confused."

This is Anderson's 3rd marriage and divorce. She was married to Tommy Lee for 1995 to 1998 at which time she had changed her name to Pamela Anderson Lee. Last year, she had married rock star Kid Rock in a yacht wedding in St. Tropez France. The second wedding was short lived too for three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment