Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some Fun News!!!

Hey Everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all!!! Sorry I’ve not posted in a while…..my mojo did not cooperate with me while on vacation…… ;(  Hope it comes back soon as it’s driving me nuts!!!! 
BUT…I do have some exciting news to share!!!!  There is this AWESOME new forum (well maybe not NEW….but NEW to ME) called AIMOO….. www.aimoo.com …..It’s PRETTY DARN COOL!!!  Well, I’m about as tired with the Yahoo Groups as I can get for now with all their updating and perhaps…lack of… so I decided to take the plunge and start a group there………
Creative Inspirations & Friendships
CIF Come Join ButtonI’m excited to share this with you because this is an AMAZING forum…..We have been opened for about 4 days and we have a WONDERFUL amount of AMAZING ARTists that have already joined the family…….We have our own Chat Room…..some awesome topics we’ve come up with and will be have some FUN swaps……alot of Mixed Media…..we just want to have alot of FUN creating and inspiring one another…….and along the way build some amazing Friendships!!!!  So….if you want to come check it out we would LOVE to have you!!!!
Now……to get my creative mojo going again…..THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…. I do so hope you will come by again….I hope you all have a VERY BLESSED Thursday….until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment