Saturday, May 5, 2007

R.I.P Anna Nicole Smith

Former Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith died today (Thursday 8th October 06) after collapsing in her Florida hotel room - according to her lawyers. Details of her death is few but CNN has most of the story covered.

“I can confirm that she is deceased. It’s as shocking to me as to you guys,” Smith’s attorney, Ronald Rale, told Reuters. “I don’t know anything further. [Her lawyer and husband] Howard [K. Stern], obviously, is speechless and grieving.”

Smith’s private nurse called Seminole Hard Rock Hotel workers at 1:38 p.m. and security went to the room, Seminole Police Chief Charlie Tiger told reporters.

She was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood at 2:10 p.m. where she died.

An autopsy is scheduled for Friday. Until then, my prayers go out to the Smith family for their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment