Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Atkinson soccer ace split due to hookers

Gemma Atkinson has revealed that she split with soccer ace Christiano Ronaldo because he slept with prostitutes.

She added that there was no official end-point to their relationship, but rather that they just drifted apart following his misdemeanors.

Atkinson told The Sun: "I did go out with Cristiano, but it all ended when he was caught sh*gging prostitutes.

"He didn’t dump me but I didn’t dump him - it just sort of ended. And now I’m seeing someone else, who is semi-famous."

The former Hollyoaks actress also explained that she is currently planning to record a pop album in the US and that she has begun working on a new British movie starring Joanna Lumley and Jamie Winstone.

The ex-soap star commented: "I can’t tell you the name of the film because I’m not meant to be discussing it at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment