Monday, October 22, 2007

VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNS DEAL WITH ‘GIRLS GONE WILD’

Just days after being fired by Disney, “High School Musical” star Vanessa Hudgens has signed a three-video deal with “Girls Gone Wild.” “Unlike the Walt Disney Company, we will not censor Ms. Hudgens’ artistic freedom to expose her breasts and vagina,” said Joe Francis, the creator of “Girls Gone Wild.”

The news comes just a month after nude photos of Hudgens appeared on the Internet. A source form Disney revealed to OK! Magazine that, as a result of the scandal, the 18-year-old actress will not appear in “High School Musical 3.”

“To be honest, ‘High School Musical’ was never a good fit for me,” said Hudgens. “I’m finally going to have the freedom to get really drunk, go on a tour bus, and show my boobs and my privates. That’s the reason I became an actress.”

“I think Vanessa is a wonderful actress and she will be a great addition to my video series,” said Francis from his jail cell in Nevada where he’s being held on federal tax evasion charges and contempt of court in a civil case. “She’s young and eager to expose herself and that’s quite appealing to our core demographic of horny older men.”

Some, however, are questioning whether Hudgens’ fans will follow her to her newest starring role.

“I’m confident that most fans of ‘High School Musical’ were watching for me and not the story or the songs or what’s-his-name-Efron,” she explained. “I expect that they will follow me wherever I go, especially when I get totally naked.”

Parents who have been trying to shield their children from the nude photo will have a dilemma on their hands when some of the kids start requesting videos of ‘Girls Gone Wild’ starring Hudgens.

“I know my ten year old shouldn’t be watching these videos with naked girls. I know that,” said parent Melissa Gnostow. “But my Aron is such a huge Vanessa fan. Vagina or no vagina, I think I’ll buy the videos for him because if the other kids at school get it and he doesn’t, it will be embarrassing for all of us in our family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment