Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's been a while.....

Hey everyone....I surely hope you've not given up on me.....I've just had daily life going on and I've not been posting....I did get a few things created for my boss as well as a swap for a group of mine that I'm quite happy with....just thought I would share them with you as well as what started out to be a baby blanket which turned into a baby wrap.........I do also have a couple of files I've created in making these items.........






To decorate the snowman after cutting him out....I used some of my Perfect Medium stamp pad and covered the body of the snowman then used some tinsel embossing powder and embossed with my heat gun...I used some black rhinestones for the buttons and  a 3D black ink for the  mouth and then used wiggly eyes....the carrot of course was part of the cut file.....I used some scrap ribbon and fibers for the scarfs....the arms were also part of the cut file and I covered them also with the Perfect Medium and then covered with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and heat embossed......The hat I cut two of and layered them with foam dots to give them a bit of depth....I also covered the top and bottom layers with Perfect Medium pad and then coated with clear embossing powder and heat embossed to give the hat a glossy look.....

Here's the file I designed and created for the Snowman...







The Santa I used some pearlized chalk on the cheeks and nose to make them "rosey"  red marker for the lips and wire for the eye glasses that I used with one of my jewelry tools....the beard, pom pom and brim of the hat I took a cotton ball and tore apart and used glossy accents to glue down the cotton...I also used wiggly eyes...
Here's the revised version I did of the Santa...






















I used several embossing sleeves with my Cuttlebug to give this stocking lots and lots of texture and used my Tim Holtz ink pads to hit the high spots of the embossed items.......used 3D paint to decorate the gingerbread man and also used embossing sleeves on the present also hit the high spots of the present with Tim Holtz ink pads....used a scrap piece of ribbon to make the tab on the stocking.....I've also glued some little bells on the the stocking parts that come to a point and on the tip of the stocking toe.....

Here's the file I designed and created for the Stocking...



Then here's the baby wrap I completed for a friend of ours....I started this about a year ago when they found out there were pregnant.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the baby's about 3 months old now!!! LOL...Can you say I was dragging my feet JUST A BIT!!! :(




Now here's a couple of other files I created from some requests I had received....hope you like them......

CEREAL BOX  FOR CARD SETS


HALF SCALLOP FRAME



Okie Dokie....Now the last item I'll share for tonight is a swap I'm in with my ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group....This is for a Christmas Swap we're working on and I needed to do a stocking......you CAN insert something inside the stocking so it is actually functional..........






Whewwwwwwwwwwwww.......That was long wasn't it......I'm so sorry for being gone for so long......I REALLY REALLY do appreciate you sticking with me and coming back to visit!!!!  I will do better.....just got a bit overwhelmed....As always....IF you would like to have any of the cut files I've created....just click the images above and they will take you to the page on my website where you can download the svg files for free.........I hope you might find something you like!!!!

I as always want to THANK YOU for coming by to visit with me again!!! I've got more to work on so I do hope you will stop by again....I hope you all have a VERY blessed Sunday!!! Until next time.....






No comments:

Post a Comment