Sunday, September 26, 2010

So My Long Weekend has Ended……

But boy did I have ALOT of fun!!!!  I actually successfully created 2 more cards I needed to make today…Thought I would share them with you here…..The first one is an Easel Card for a swap in my CIF group that I needed to make for Nichole Langford…I sure hope she enjoys it……
PDC Easel Card for Nichole Langford CIF 9-26-2010 (1)
 PDC Easel Card for Nichole Langford CIF 9-26-2010 (2)
 PDC Easel Card for Nichole Langford CIF 9-26-2010 (3)
 PDC Easel Card for Nichole Langford CIF 9-26-2010 (4)
I really enjoyed coming up with this design….the image is a Digi/SVG file I created using one of my tree digi images and then added the phrase….I’m sharing it below if anyone is interested in it…..and I also wanted to share with you how I got the colorful leaves….I decided when I used my shimmer spritzers and had some left on my craft mat to use some card stock to soak up the ink….this paper was from several “soaks” of different spritzs,  Thought I would show you what the paper looked like…
P1020893
PDC Time Passes 9-26-2010
PDC Time Passes 9-26-2010

Then I needed to create a going away card for my boss….she belongs to a Bunco group and one of the ladies is moving away…..so here’s what I came up with…
PDC Bunco Good Bye card for Margaret 9-26-2010 (1)
 PDC Bunco Good Bye card for Margaret 9-26-2010 (2)
 PDC Bunco Good Bye card for Margaret 9-26-2010 (3)
 PDC Bunco Good Bye card for Margaret 9-26-2010 (4)
Okie Dokie……That catches me up!!!!  I also wanted to say that I used my Cri-Kit pens ALOT in the creation of both of these cards….I DREW the digi image in the first card and then colored with my Copic markers….the ink from it being drawn did NOT bleed or run…and all of the writing I did on these cards was done with my Cri-Kit pens
Ok….off to get my beauty sleep to be ready to return to work tomorrow!!!  I hope you all have a very blessed Monday and THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…I do so hope you will come by again!!! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment