Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Now Let’s say “P” is for PDC Poinsetta???

Hey everyone….I hope you’ve all been enjoying your weekend!!!!  I’ve been enjoying my long weekend and finally completed working on a new flower design……With Christmas coming before we know it I wanted to work up a much better Poinsetta flower that would be faster to make up…….Well…..I think I have one that I’m quite happy with…..I hope you will be too….
PDC Poinsetta Flower 9-25-2010 (2)
So I decided to go ahead and work up a tutorial so you could see how I put them together…..it’s SUPER easy!!!
I’ve worked up a cut file on this and if you’re interested in it you can obtain it in the file format of your choosing….

I also went ahead and worked up some cuts of this flower design and have them listed in my ETSY store along with some of them made up in 2” & 3” of which you can also find in My ETSY Store which you can find a link to below:
PDC ETSY Button
I really hope you like this file….I am very happy with how the flowers turned out!!!  I also worked up some other cut files I’ve had some requests for and will be working on more tomorrow….but I thought I would go ahead and share with you the ones I have completed so far…..Perhaps some of you might find some use for them????
PDC Canon 9-25-2010
PDC Canon 9-25-2010
SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

PDC Desirees Purse Card File 9-25-2010 PDC Desirees Purse Card File 9-25-2010
SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

PDC Kaboom 9-25-2010PDC Kaboom 9-25-2010
SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

PDC Monkey 9-25-2010
 PDC Monkey 9-25-2010
SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

Okie Dokie…that finishes me for the night/morning…it’s 1:25a.m. here and my pillow is calling me….I hope you all might have found something here you might enjoy…I also hope you all have a very blessed Sunday!!!! THANK YOU for stopping by and I do hope you will come by again!!! Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment