Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh I so hope you’ve not given up on me……

I apologize for being out of the loop for so long……I finally MADE myself complete a project I’ve had looming over my head for months….and I’m SO HAPPY it’s done!!!!  I have completely converted all of My Cut Files into the 4 formats SVG/DXF/WPC/GSD and let me tell you…LOL  It was a JOB!!!!  LOL I can promise you I’ll never go through that nightmare again….my bootie will be converting as I go!!!! LOL 

So….since having them all converted I took this opportunity to revamp my Windows Live filing I had going on….I’ve found it to be a lot easier to access the files and designs with each cut file being in their own file folder along with a jpeg of the file so I did all that…..Those of you poor souls that receive my updates…I’m  SO SORRY!!! Winking smile  to have bombarded you with update messages……But I’m completely finished with that now!!! YEAH ME!!!!!

Now…..if you would be so kind as look on the left side of my blog you’ll notice there is a listing of catagories of my cut files……You may click on the category you’re interested in and it will take you to that particular page on my Windows Live Account where you can see if there are any files that interest you…..I am so hoping you will find this to be so much easier….I’m also working on a tutorial which will be at the bottom of the category listing once completed for those who need to see a refresher on how to download My Cut Files …..

One last note on this topic……..For any of you who would rather obtain an actual DVD of all my cut files on one disc for ones created through 9/2010… I do have the below on my ETSY Store…….as I compile enough for a 2nd DVD I’ll then offer it at that time……..This is the DVD if you are interested….(I’M DEFINITELY NOT PRESSURING…..JUST OFFERING…)

PDC CUT FILE Collection Through 9-19-2010

If you are interested in this you can read more about it on the right column of my blog….

**************************************

Okie Dokie….Now all that is done!!!!!  I thought I would share with you three new Shaplie files I’ve created….I had them done a few weeks ago…but would not allow myself to share them until I had the above project DONE!!! Winking smile

So I hope you might like these…….

PDC Ornament Shaplie 10-13-2010

PDC Ornament Shaplie 10-13-2010

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

 

PDC Pearl Lobes Oval Shaplie 10-13-2010

PDC Pearl Lobes Oval Shaplie 10-13-2010

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

 

PDC Pearl Lobes Round Shaplie 10-13-2010

PDC Pearl Lobes Round Shaplie 10-13-2010

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

Okie Dokie….I “think” that catches me up!!!! Shew…..I sure hope so….IF you’ve stuck with me….THANK YOU SO MUCH….I so hope you will like my new format and I really hope you like the above Shaplies…….Now on to some other things and will be sharing more files and ART soon!!!  I pray you all have a VERY blessed week!!!!  Please come by again….until next time….

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment