Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yep….It’s another Sunday…..

So I hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL Weekend!!!!!  I have…but it got altered quite a bit……..So…..how did your halloween go…..nothing special for us as we live in the country and never get the first trick or treater….which is good..no extra candy around!! Winking smile

So…..I only got to work on a couple of things this weekend due to having to install all my programs onto a new computer……My desktop officially has been worn out so I got me a new one and I’m LOVING it…….but I thought I would go ahead and share the couple of things I did get completed……a couple of cut files and I created a new poem digi stamp……….I also took the liberty of converting this poem into a “cut” file so you can draw it with your cutting machine and pens……..if you care to……

PDC Family 10-29-2010

PDC Family 10-29-2010

DIGI STAMP

SVG / DXF / GSD / WPC

Then I had a couple of requests for some cut files so I thought I would share them with you as well…….

PDC Old Fashioned Locomotive with boxes 10-31-2010

PDC Locomotive with boxes 10-31-2010

SVG / DXF / GSD / WPC

 

PDC Copic Marker Box 10-31-2010

PDC Copic Marker Box 10-31-2010

SVG / DXF / GSD / WPC / PDF

Oh Yeah…..and I also had a request to make a front and back cover page for the PDC 3 Tab File Dividers without spiral punches 10-10-2010 & PDC 3 Tab File Dividers with spiral punches 10-10-2010……So I’ve revised them and updated the folders with the modified files……so here’s a reminder of what they looked like……

PDC 3 Tab File Dividers with spiral punches 10-10-2010

PDC 3 Tab File Dividers with spiral punches 10-10-2010

SVG / DXF / GSD / WPC / PDF

 

PDC 3 Tab File Dividers without spiral punches 10-10-2010

PDC 3 Tab File Dividers without spiral punches 10-10-2010

SVG / DXF / GSD / WPC / PDF

Now…that catches me up so far!!!! I hope you might like one of these…….Now I get to work with some PAPER!!! Winking smile  I hope you all have a VERY blessed week!!!!  Thank you, as always……for stopping by to visit with me…..It truly means more than you know!!!! I do hope you will come by again…..Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment