Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{alltv} Courteney Cox: 'I Have No Desire' to Date

Shop HBO for Sex and the City! 

Courteney Cox: 'I Have No Desire' to Date
When it comes to returning to the dating scene, this is one cougar wary of the wilds.

"I have no desire right now," Courteney Cox, 46, says in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I'm not saying never; it just seems weird. I don't even know how that would happen or how you meet people. I don't like to go out. I'm not great at small talk … I don't like to go to parties."

Adds the Cougar Town and Scream 4 star, "There's a sign on my forehead: exiting social life, entering into isolation."

In fact, Cox still has kind words for her recently rehabbed ex, David Arquette.

She says she doesn't feel the pain of failing at her 11-year marriage because she doesn't "know what the future holds, and I guess because I [still] have strong feelings for [David] ... I'm his biggest protector. I can't help it."

Cox says, "Most guys aren't mature, are they? … If you know who David is, you know what his intentions are, how honest he is, and how big his heart is … You can't really get mad at David because he's not a malicious person."

Regardless of what happens in her relationship with Arquette, 39, Cox knows that the currently separated duo will remain committed parents to their daughter, Coco, 6.

"She's our No. 1 priority," says Cox. "No matter what happens, she'll be okay because she knows that she is completely safe, loved, and we'll protect that more than anything in the world."

The Pacific - 120x40 Shop HBO for Sex and the City! The Pacific - 120x40

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment