Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{alltv} Kelly Osbourne: Kendra Wilkinson Has 'Really Good Chance' at Winning Dancing

Save on Harlequin ebooks! 

Kelly Osbourne: Kendra Wilkinson Has 'Really Good Chance' at Winning Dancing
When Dancing with the Stars kicks off season 12 on Monday, Kelly Osbourne will be rooting for her friend Louis van Amstel and his new partner, Kendra Wilkinson.

"I've met Kendra a few times and I think they are going to be perfect," Osbourne recently told PEOPLE at the Who What Wear dinner at Il Sole in West Hollywood. "They have a really good chance at winning this."

Osbourne, who danced with Amstel during season 9, says the pro is happy with his pairing. "He's already told me, 'I love her. She's so much fun,' " Osbourne said. "The few times I've hung out with [Kendra] we've always had a really good time so I think they are a really good mix."
The secret to their success, Osbourne believes, may not only be their ability to dance but also the pair's chemistry.

"Louis knows what he's doing and I think he's got a girl that can move," Osbourne said. "They are going to have fun together because, a lot of people don't know this, but Louis has a bit of a dirty mouth and is quite dirty minded as well so I think they are going to be perfect together."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC Spencer's Gifts

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment