Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{alltv} Kim Kardashian: 'Rumors Don't Bother Me Anymore'

Save on Harlequin ebooks!

 

Kim Kardashian: 'Rumors Don't Bother Me Anymore' | Kim Kardashian 
Kim Kardashian is no stranger to tabloid reports speculating she's had plastic surgery. But the reality starlet doesn't let the falsifications get the best of her.

"Rumors don't bother me anymore," Kardashian, 30, told Self magazine while shooting their April cover. "I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous ... You can't worry about all the gossip."

But it's not just Kardashian's lips that reports claim she's had altered.

"They'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between," she says. "When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done?' People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!"

Luckily, Kardashian's little sisters Kendall and Kylie aren't exposed to the same kind of "rumors and lies" that she and her other sisters, Kourtney and Khloé, had to deal with when they first became famous.

"They definitely stay away from all the tabloid magazines," Kardashian explains. "They're not really allowed to get those."

But if Kardashian lived in a world where celebrity magazine covers were irrelevant, she'd want it to be of the CSI nature.

"I would either be a crime scene investigator or a makeup artist," she says. "Or both. Maybe I should do makeup for the people on the crime scene [who] are dead."

But in the simpler scheme of things, Kardashian says she'd even be happy working as a cleaning lady.

"I'm the biggest neat freak at home," she admits. "I don't have people over for the reason [that] I don't like anyone in my space. I think I was a housekeeper in my last life. Sitting at home in sweats and cleaning out my closet would be a perfect night for me."

Adds Kardashian, "At home, everything has to be perfectly in line and perfectly color-coordinated. I'm just a neat freak, OCD, crazy girl."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC Spencer's Gifts

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment