Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A card for a sweet girl…..

Good Morning Everyone and HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful wonderful day!!!!  It’s supposed to be possibly rainy here today but at least our flooded river has receded some……….

One of my VERY DEAR online friends has a niece that was injured in a freak accident…..Praise the LORD she is going to be ok  but has a lot of recovery ahead of her and possible surgery!!!  Alicia asked if anyone would be interested to send her a card and I just felt led to do so……I was so humbled by all the amazing blessings, prayers and well wishes to my baby when he under went surgery a couple weeks back…….

So…I wanted to make something extremely girly but I have boycotted using my Expression ;(  I’m refusing to do anymore cutting until my New LYNX arrives!!!  (no….I don’t have to do that….it’s something I choose to do!!…..it’s my way of making a statement for ME!!!…and yes I’m a little weird!! Winking smile)  So my entire card and box was made cutting machine free…..as I had already had my flowers made……..which was nice……the roses I had the pieces cut out I just colored them to be what I wanted for this creation and then assembled…….wanna see how it turned out?????

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (6)

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (1)

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (14)

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (12)

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (13)

PDC Card and Box set for Alicia Baldwin niece 3-23-2011 (2)

Can you tell how much I LOVE my Zutter Distress-it-All…..this is SUCH a cool little gadget and very handy when you have a lot of distressing you want to do……the papers I used for this project are from the Grapics 45 line called Once Upon a Springtime….I thought it was perfect for what I had invisioned….I’m very happy with how this turned out and I SO hope the little girl will enjoy it…….

Ok…..off I go…I’m getting closer and closer to the day my New LYNX arrives and I CAN’T WAIT!!!!  Hurry hurry hurry!!!!!!  Winking smile  LOL

THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me……I hope you’ve enjoyed what I’ve shared…would love to hear your thoughts!!!  I would like to wish you all a very blessed Wednesday….I do hope you will come by and visit with me again….Until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment