Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cheryl Stalking Time..

We all know how obsessed I am with this beautiful creature and with her latest appearance at Elle Style Awards, I had to put my binoculars on...

Wearing a beautiful Alexander McQueen gown, Cheryl definitely stole the show with this little number. Could she get anymore perfect?! She won the award for best music while Tom Ford recieved the best international desginer. Emma Watson was given the award for style icon...but back to the main point - okay, okay style icon is a pretty important point, but let me have my Cheryl Cole stalking post pretty please?
I think it was a pretty daring move for Cheryl to wear red lipstick, but as always she looked effortless. Is there nothing this woman can't pull off?!

Cheryl wearing this gorgeous ensemble when she arrived in L.A. Why is her skin that flawless?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment