Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Courteney Cox: Goodbye, Social Life! - Hollywood News Gossips

She's a single woman, and her ex has talked about sleeping with someone else, but that doesn't mean Courteney Cox will be latching on to a new man any time soon.

"I have no desire [to date] right now," Cox says in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I'm not saying never; it just seems weird. I don't even know how that would happen or how you meet people. I don't like to go out. I'm not great at small talk... I don't like to go to parties."


Simply put, says the Cougar Town star: "There's a sign on my forehead: exiting social life, entering into isolation."

Despite the faults and troubles of David Arquette, Cox admits she still cares deeply about her husband of 11 years, saying:

"I'm his biggest protector. I can't help it... If you know who David is, you know what his intentions are, how honest he is, and how big his heart is... You can't really get mad at David because he's not a malicious person."

No comments:

Post a Comment