Sunday, March 13, 2011

I’m EXCITED I’m EXCITED!!!!!

I am absolutely SUPER EXCITED about my new machine I have coming my way and it’s never soon enough!!!!  But They’ve posted the details on the NEW Black Cat Lynx that’s coming out so I couldn’t WAIT to share details with you!!!!!  Check these details out!!!!

Thats Scrap Inc small

Black Cat Lynx Specifications
High Strength aluminium body
High Precision Steel gritshaft to help prevent slipping on long cuts
10 Silica Gel Buttons for easy control
High speed Processor
Supports all windows operating systems and Macintosh too
Led laser light for precise print and cut
High pressure – 500grms for easy cutting up to cereal weight chipboard
Back lit LCD display
User friendly design allows adjustment of cutting speed and pressure while working
USB and serial interface
Max cutting width: 305mm/12”
Max media width: 415mm/16.25”
Operating system: Windows2000/XP/win7/ Vista/win7 x64 /Mac OSX10.2.8 &
Interface: RS2342C, USB
Control Panel: 10Silica gel buttons
Driver: Digital DC, Step Motor, Micro-step Driver
Display 4*8 High Resolution LCD
Drawing Instruction: HP-GL, DMPL Max.
Cutting Speed 600mm/s, 12 steps
Pressure 50g~500g, 160 steps
Mechanical Precision(mm): 0.025mm Repeat Accuracy < ±0.1mm
Power Supply: AC90~240V/50Hz~60Hz
Dimensions: 609 x 265 x 270mm
Weight: 12kg

All this for $499.00!!!!!!!  A lot cheaper then the Cougar with the same AWESOME product and AMAZING customer support!!!!!  If anyone is interested you’ve got to get in touch with Sherri or Dawn At That’s Scrap Inc….

Thats Scrap Inc small

Ok…..Off I go to work on my work for work!!!!! Thanks for taking time to stop by…I hope you are all having a very blessed day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment