Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love Sucks...♥

Hello lovers, I know I promised to do a What's In My Make-Up Bag post, but I blame the Vampire Diaries for distracting me. That's right, I have been watching that fabulous programme for days now and I have been very distracted from everything. Which includes doing a new post for you all. But to make it up to you, I've done a vampire related posted. Muhaha! ;)

I even made a little montage up there, just so you can see how vampire obsessed I am. Now, before I started to watch Vampire Diaries last year, I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer when I was just nine years old. Now that's a true fan right there!

My first crush was actually Angel, who was played by David Boreanaz...Wasn't I cute?
Anyway, the question I'm asking you today is...

Who was your first crush from a TV/Film?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment