Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Room for My NEW LYNX……

I’m getting EXCITED!!! I’m getting closer for my new kitty arriving so I need to make room!!!!!  I’ve decided to create a package deal of my last Expression to sell for someone who enjoys working with cartridges and or has the older version of MTC  they might be able to  continue to utilize……If you’re interested here’s pictures …….

(1) Cricut Expression (approximately 2 1/2 months old) – I do NOT have the original box but can guarantee it will be packaged very very well!!!
(1) Regular Blade Housing (which includes one used blade and 1 new blade)
(1) Deep Cut blade Housing and 1 blade (never used)
(1) Cri-kit Pen Holder (with 1 box of pens)
(1) Chomas Mini Micro Sharpie Holder
(1) Chomas Mini Sharpie Holder
(1) Embossing Tool
(1) USB Cable
(1) Power Cord
Will also include….but not pictured:
(1) Slightly used 12x24 Mat & (1) used 12x12 Mat
If you’re interested ….please email me at:  pennyduncan@att.net
HERE ARE SOME OTHER VIEWS SO YOU CAN SEE IT’S IN LIKE NEW CONDITION!!!!!
PDC Cricut Package to Sell 3-21-2011 (3)

PDC Cricut Package to Sell 3-21-2011 (2)

PDC Cricut Package to Sell 3-21-2011 (4)

Ok…….I will go away now!!! Winking smile  Just wanted to offer it up here before I put it on ebay………Thanks for checking this out….I CAN’T WAIT FOR MY NEW MACHINE TO GET HERE!!!! I hope you all have a VERY blessed Tuesday!!!  I also hope you will come by again…until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment