Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maxi Dresses ♥

I've already started looking at maxi dresses for this summer, I have to admit that I was too scared to pull of this trend last year. But I recently went into Primark and saw a gorgeous camel coloured maxi dress for only £9.00. I'm going into town tomorrow to try it on in case it does fit and I know I'm supposed to be careful with my money, but I am in desperate need of clothes!

To wear these beautiful dresses, I would probably match it with a pair of sandals, a cropped denim jacket, sunglasses and a over sized bag. I always pin a fake flower to my denim jacket.
Don't ask...haha.

Anyway, if I do buy the maxi dress, I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to show you. I'm just worried that I'll be too short to pull of the look...I'll admit that I've never tried a maxi dress on before!!

What do you think is the must have clothing for summer? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment