Saturday, March 12, 2011

Meet my sexy neighbour caught on cam

 He is my sexy nieghbour or this is how he sees himself. :D
 Absoluteley every night (or also in the day but i can't see him) he watches himself in his window that is like a mirror. I think he doesn't know when he opens the light ,everybody sees him ,or maybe he doesn't care but i feel he doesn't know his "mirror" is just for him and we see through it :D
 He's very funny and i'm happy to see i'm not the single narcissist in the neighbourhood. :D
 Sometimes he also dances but most of the time he shows his muscles,touches them, measures them to see if they grew more since the last time . He has a problem with his hair ,it never stays as he wants and he beats with invisible people.
 I like his nonchalance ,he even doesn't try to hide the window at least with a curtain .I'm obsessed about that,all my windows are covered to be sure nobody sees anything.
 I had one time a neighbour who was spying me and my sister with the binocular.



 Another three brothers caught my sister while she was doing a special dance just for me :D  (that's one of our secrets ,nobody can imagine how she is able to dance )-just these curious guys who had the chance to see her and they showed their presence with a laser light....ufff..shock !

 I posted this video just because his face is not very clear so he cannot be recognized.I didn't mean to violate his privacy and to reveal his identity ..even though i think he loves to be watched :D

No comments:

Post a Comment