Sunday, March 6, 2011

New acquisitions -6 march

 I bought again other four colourful rings :D ,i just love them and i found the perfect earrings i think specially created for me and my new belt. It's exactly what i was looking for....elegant golden earrings with blue and red,just like my belt.
 The blue belt....i love it,it reminds me of Channel old style,it's a little large for my waist but it doesn't matter,i would have bought it even with 10 numbers bigger than mine,it's exactly my style and in a "funky" clothes world-as i call it,it's hard to find anymore elegant accesories.
 After the little shopping,i enjoyed the chinese food and some sweet jellygums for the last time until 24 april,because tommorow is starting the Easter fasting...yuppyyyy.I love to fast for God.



No comments:

Post a Comment