Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Off-Duty Hollywood Look ;

Here is a cute little look I made for the "celebrity Hollywood" effect. Nothing that creative, but I think it looks quite cute.
As sad as it is to admit this, I really want a photo of me walking to a car holding Starbucks with big shades on. It looks oh so Hollywood don't you think? ;) I'm sad, I know...

For the top, I couldn't decide between that one and a corally coloured vest top. Both do the "effortless celeb" look justice though. I think the key thing to learn for this type of look is you want it to look like your just running to the shops but 50 paparazzi are following you.
Over sized sunglasses are a must for this look!

For the make-up, I definitely recommend flawless skin but natural coloured lips. A simple lip gloss would do the trick. L'Oreal are perfect for doing natural coloured shades. They are usually £6.00 to £8.00.
I looked at a few pictures of Kim Kardashian for this one and I saw her wearing the exact same Louboutin's heels. They are amazing!

Don't even get me started on the Starbucks though...Totally Hollywood ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment