Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

With me being in a summer mood already, even though it's not even April yet, I've started researching the newest trends that have been on the runway. A trend that is making it's way on the highstreet shops is...The Cowboy trend. I'm sure there is a much more technical term for it, but I like sayign the word cowboy...

I love, love, love this outfit! It reminds me of Jessica Simpson when she played Daisy Duke for the film "The Dukes of Hazzard".
Anyway, if the weather isn't like California this summer, I would still wear the cowboy outfit but minus the denim hotpants.

I think the key to this trend is the use of different textures. You have leather cowboy boot's, a fringe textured top, denim shorts, a fabulous straw hat and even feathers!
I don't think you can get anymore variety than that...

The point I'm making is, with all these different fabrics and materials being used for a trend like this, keep the colour palette for your outfit similar if you want to stay true to the cowboy trend.
I love the cropped fringe top, it's in Topshop now for only £18 or $30.

What do you guys think?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment