Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Beauty Sleep" ♥

Okay, I'm just about to have an early night for a change, so I thought I'd tell you how I do my skin care routine before I get into bed.
Now, I never used to be very fussed about my skin when it comes to going to sleep, but moisturising it is vital if you want a clear and healthy complexion.
The first thing I do is:
  • Remove all my make-up with a make-up remover wipe.
    Be very gentle around the eye area. This is the most delicate part of your face. Clean & Clear do a great range of skin care products.
    These are usually £3.75 from your local drugstore.
  • Gently apply eye cream afterwards to keep them bright and healthy looking.
  • Applying moisturiser all over the face and neck is definitely a good way to help prevent breakouts and to help your skin stay smooth and healthy looking.
    This is my favourite moisturiser to use, it's perfect for my oily skin.
    Plus, it's only £2.09 from Superdrug.
You'll wake up feeling fresh and healthy after your "beauty sleep".

     I won't tell anyone if you won't.
    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment