Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Trend: Cutout

Hello fellow bloggers, I'm just doing a quick post on an upcoming trend for the spring.
The "cutout" trend, has always been a favourite of mine and now that it's back this season, you should all be rushing to the shops to invest in it!
If I could describe the cutout trend in three words, they would be: romantic, delicate and girly.

The reason why I love this trend so much, is that the possibilities are endless for creating outfits with this look. I especially love the cream and nude tones that are often associated with this trend. Here are a few items that I have put together, I hope you like it!
Remember that the key element of this look is feminine and delicate. We don't want anything drastic like black nail polish or chunky knee high boots to unbalance this outfit.

This is a very laid back trend, you have to leave anything edgy at the door. Tell me what you think, do you like it, do you hate it?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment