Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SRK, Saif, Deepika: Airport interactions! - Bollywood News Gossips

Mumbai, March 17 -- Hello hello my darling dimsums! It's such a crazy day today ki kya kahoon? So before I go any more crazier with my hectic work, let me get straight to your dose of daily goss. So read on my sweetums, to know what no one else will tell you about tinsel town folks...

At long last, director Prakash Jha wrapped up the marathon spell of his next movie, Aarakshan, in Bhopal. No wonder, Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone were thrilled to be back in town. Sher Lock Holmes recalls spotting them exiting the international airport the other day, grinning from ear to ear.

But when the lissome lass spotted Shah Rukh Khan coming out from the other gate, she couldn't resist rushing to meet her Om Shanti Om hero. After a brief chit chat, she bid him good bye and started walking towards her car. Seems like she was so lost in her own world when the door of an SUV she reached, opened out. My super sleuth tells me that she was about to get in when she realised it wasn't her car. Padukone apologised saying, "Sorry, I thought it was my car."

Turned out it was Saifu's gaadi, but he wasn't giving her a lift. Instead, he was overheard saying, "I just wanted to say bye before I drove off,' recalls Sher Lock bhai, adding that the Chhota Nawab zoomed off soon afterwards. Fortunately for Padukone, her Audi gaadi arrived within seconds and as soon as she got in, she instructed her chauffeur to get home quick. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment