Saturday, March 12, 2011

You Couldn't Keep Your Hands To Yourself.

I am such an idiot.
I finished work at 1 today and my plan was to rush back home and finish a few features that I had to do. It seems like a smart plan right? If only I didn't fall asleep as soon as I sat on my bed, when I got in. I have just opened my eyes and it is now approximately 10.39 p.m. Really?!..I slept for nearly 10 hours!
I really need to make my bed less comfortable...

Anyway, how is everyone? I hope your all having a good weekend. I just wanted a little music related post today on one of the songs I cannot stop listening.
It's called You Lost Me, from Christina Aguilera's Bionic album. Now I know this song was released last summer, but I truly believe that this whole album is underrated. I have never related to a song as much as this one. It is incredibly beautiful and powerful.
Right, I'm going to go downstairs and have sesame prawn toast for a 11.00 clock dinner and get up for work tomorrow...Fabulous!

Definitely take a look at Christina's song though. I can't describe how heart warming and sad it is. I'll post a link down below from de la Youtube. Enjoy!



Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet
But you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it, but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again?

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment