Sunday, January 30, 2011

IT’S BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP WINNER TIME!!!!

Hey Everyone…I hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL weekend!!! It’s been a crazy one for me……Had my first class I taught this past Saturday (which I believe went VERY well….) then today it was services for my Step-Dad who passed away last week…but all in all it was a GOOD Day….

So now I’m home and able to sit in front of my computer and it’s time to announce the winner from MY Blog Hop for Debbie’s Birthday Blog Hop…..Read to know who it was?????????

CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO……..

Tanya said...

Penny,
WOW!! FABULOUS!! You did an amazing job!! I am a new follower and looked at other work, WOW!! You are amazing!! I'm glad I "hopped" into you. ;)
Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

January 24, 2011 11:15 AM

THANK YOU so much EVERYONE for stopping by to visit with me and everyone’s blogs who played along!!!!!!!! 

Off to catch up on emails before night night!!! Be sure to check in the morning to see who the the winner is for the MTC blog hop!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment