Monday, January 31, 2011

OKIE DOKIE…..IT’S MAKE THE CUT BLOG GIVE-A-WAY DAY!!!

Hey Everyone….HAPPY MONDAY!!!!  Thanks for coming  back by to check with me if you did!!!!  I hope you all slept well….Can’t believe the weekend is already over!!!  We’re supposed to get some of that icey stuff tonight and tomorrow but not near as much as those to the North of us so I pray you are all safe and don’t lose power!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo….It’s the day to announce my blog-give-away winner!!!!!!!  I have absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED reading ALL  of the amazing comments on my blog…You all ROCK so much and know so well how to make someone sincerely feel special!!!!! 

So I shared in my post I was going to do a give-away to one winner….Welllllllllllllllllllll….I changed my mind and have decided on 2!!!!  I hope you don’t mind…….So who are the winners……???????!!!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO………………….

Shanta said...

My goodness!! your work just amazes me! I love everything you create!Such a wonderful treat!

*********************************************************************

Sue in CT said...

I love it!!! I need to make one for my daughter (although she will be 31 on her birthday. We had this thing going for years and years mostly at Christmas but could be for anything, even Valentines day where I would buy her something with M&M men on it (she hates them) and next event I get it back wrapped up. Ever see the traveling pants? Well, we have traveling M&Ms.
Thanks for the file and also great give-a-way. No need to tell you what I hope I win....LOL.

************************************************************************

I really wish I could afford to give these to everyone cause you all ROCK….but my pocket won’t like me very well!!!! 

I hope you ladies will enjoy My Cut File discs and the roses……….

THANK YOU ALL so much for stopping by to visit with me…….I pray you all have a very safe and blessed week…and I do hope you will come by again….Until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment